- The Rage Fighter equips himself with heavy attack gloves and claws to destroy all who stand in his way.
- Heavy defense armor and slow but strong attacks make him the 'Tank Class' of MU and a male counterpart to Summoner.
- Some say that Rage Fighters are combination of a Blade Knight, Energy Elf and Summoner in terms of strength and Buff/ De Buff Skills.
Stuff you need to know:
- Can Be Unlocked at level 150
- Close Combat Specialist
- Doesn't Wear Gloves
- 7 points earned in each Level
- Has buff and Defuff skills
- Very powerfull against 1 vs 1
- evolves into "Fist Master"
- has between 7 and 10 new skills
- learns skills from 7 new scrolls (similar to summoners).
- has 3 new weapons, 3 new sets, and 2 new capes.
Rage Force Fighter
The Rage Fighter Force base their power on the skill of their weapons which will give a great additional attack power which becomes a great fighter.
Fighter Rage Energy
The Power Fighter Rage draws its power by reading books which give you special abilities such as increased damage, more defense rate and additional shares those same powers to the members of his party.
Rage Fighter Skills
-Rage Fighter skills passed from the buff to the debuff powers also giving multiple attacks that help to break a lot of damage on his enemies, additional features mark it as a great support through their powers to help members of your party to kill their enemies.