Author Topic: SET & SHIELD Best Sockets  (Read 13984 times)

October 08, 2012, 01:35:44 am

Jehovah

• Bitch, I'm Fappable.
  • Local Administrator
  • Master
  • ✡ IDF - Israel ✡
    • View Profile
After you learned about making seeds, seed spears and socket items, this is time to use it for PVP, thats the main thing in the server, so get smarter and get stronger and be ready to kick some ass.  :D

First of all, my examples in this thread will be by Level 5 seeds and 5ss (5 sockets), so it also the same with level 1-4.
only that here I'm using Level 5 as example beause Level 5 gear is your highest goal to reach in game and best for PVP (not always if we talk about armors but most of time it's the best, and weapons level 5 are the best without a doubt)
so if you want to know about level 3 for example you can use my previous guide (Beginners) and I wrote there all the levels, look at the third from left inside the brackets [inside the "(...)"] and this will be same but level 3 and you can make a parallel gear with that level.

*The Socket order means nothing and have no effect on you. (example 11 ,12% ,14% = 14% ,11, 12%, it's the same only organized different, so the difference is the look only.)

For Sets & Shields, for all kind of Characters - there are 5 same sockets that work the best for highest defense:

Water - Damage reduction 8%
Water - Defensibility accuracy increase 14%
Water - Shield protection increase 30%
Water - Damage reflection 9%
Water - Defensibility increase 42

- Now some of players might say that the Wind - Automatic life recovery increase +20 is better for shields or for set, but they don't know what this seed makes, your HP recovering every 5 seconds automatically, the Wind 20 seed just gives you +20 hp every 5 seconds, so 6*20 = +120 hp every 5 seconds (if u dont use shield its 100hp) - so now tell me it worth something. it's shit.

-also some players will say Wind - Maximum life increase 8% will be better, well, this is true, if you will have set+shield with max hp 8% it will be sum of 48% increasement and thats alot, BUT this socket don't work well in our server, as for the last time I check, it works fine UNTILL you use Cherry Cake - it cancels the 8% (or 48%) HP boost, but cherry gives you more hp, so stick to the Water 42.

Water 42 give you just little bit more defense, so it's also not that usefull but still better than the wind+20 or wind+8%...

anyway, that is for conclusion, now have fun with the knowledge and kick some ass.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 04:17:17 pm by Jehovah »

October 08, 2012, 06:20:29 pm
Reply #1

PurpleKush

• Master
  • I don't care about your feelings
    • View Profile
Thanks for this helpful guide :D now I can change my old sockets to a better one XD
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 12:25:45 pm by PurpleKush »

Class: Blade Master
Guild: WANTED
Position: Battle Master

October 14, 2012, 03:44:34 am
Reply #2

JudasClown

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
can i ask something sir attack wizardry level type is there effect for 32000 stats

October 14, 2012, 04:16:28 am
Reply #3

Jehovah

• Bitch, I'm Fappable.
  • Local Administrator
  • Master
  • ✡ IDF - Israel ✡
    • View Profile
no, this option is not affected by the stats, it's affected by your level...

every 20 levels you get +1 in min and max dmg, and the important thing, it's not really increasing wizardy dmg, it's more for strength type attacks..
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 04:35:10 am by noamborisov »

October 17, 2012, 05:58:53 am
Reply #4

JudasClown

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
thanks sir ive tried attack wizardry increase(level type) in my BM its working like charm to me :D

October 17, 2012, 09:34:56 pm
Reply #5

Smokey

• Master Member
  • NOB
    • View Profile
nichivo ni ponal no xarashinka pishish :)
Mail: smokey.legends@mail.com

September 19, 2013, 04:18:34 pm
Reply #6

Jehovah

• Bitch, I'm Fappable.
  • Local Administrator
  • Master
  • ✡ IDF - Israel ✡
    • View Profile
Updated to new guide only for set and shield - after testing socket by socket i saw i was wrong wind 20 is shit so read the new one.

weapon socket guide coming soon, very hot stuff there after long research :P

December 27, 2013, 06:18:42 am
Reply #7

KingNox

• Legendary Member
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
Updated to new guide only for set and shield - after testing socket by socket i saw i was wrong wind 20 is shit so read the new one.

weapon socket guide coming soon, very hot stuff there after long research :P
GM you know now what is the best socket ? cause i was planning to buy lvl5 set in webshop . i want to know what is best. TY Jehovah

December 28, 2013, 11:29:12 pm
Reply #8

TerrorBK

• View Profile
the best guide :D