Author Topic: Very good idea about change server settings to get more fun  (Read 181 times)

June 20, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

Offline GoLfY3003

• Youtube Channel : GoLfY3003
  • GameMaster
  • Veteran Member
  • Think twice before throw a dice
    • View Profile
 Suggestion about server settings because nowadays settings makes game boring after few days..And i didnt meet players active just afk,i love this server MU pls do something to get more active players :(
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configuration

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exp: 2000

Drop: 75

BlessBug: NO

HP Monsters: 100%

Reset: 400 Lvl, DK-BK-BM, DW-SM-GM, FE-ME-HE 1500 Points / MG-DM, DL-LE 1600 Points. costs 20kk.

Events: ON

Zen Party Bug: YES

Potion Bug: NO

Shadow Bug NO

Guild: 350

MG:  220 level

DL:  250 level

Max level Item: +13 +28

Heart of Love etc: Drops Jewels sometimes

EVERY RESET YOU GET 1500 Points and stats clean every reset
 EVERY GRAND RESET YOUR STATS ARE CLEAN AND YOU START WITH 0 STATS

POINTS FOR LVL

DK: 5 / 6

DW: 5 / 6

Elf: 5 / 6

MG: 7

DL: 7

JEWEL SUCCES RATE

Bless: 100 %

Soul: 85 %

Soul + luck: 100 %

Life: 90 %

CHAOS MACHINE

+10 : 100 % +L | without L 85 %

+11 : 100 % +L | without L 85 %

+12 : 100 % +L | without L 85 %

+13 : 100 % +L | without L 85 %

PRICE JEWELS

no Jewels in Shop

INVASIONS

Golden Goblin: every 1h

Golden Taikan: every 1h

Golden Dragon: every 2 hours

Golden Lizard: every 3h

Golden Tantalos: every 4 hours

BOK+1: to Silk, Bronze, Pad + swords,spears etc.

BOK+2: to Wind, Scale, Bone + swords,spears etc.

BOK+3: to Spirit, Sphinx, Plate, Light Plate + swords,spears etc.

BOK+4: to Guardian, Legendary, Dragon, Adamantine, Storm Crow + swords,spears etc.

BOK+5: to Divine, Grand Soul, Dark Phoenix, Dark Stell, Thunder + swords,spears etc.

Sets like: Great Dragon, Hurricane, Dark Soul, Dark Master, Red Spirit are allowed to get by killing Kundun in Kalimie6 drops 3 same Exc Items. Kundun is every 12h. Second way is killing Erohima in Deep Event or in LoT for Guild which captured castle Erohim drops 1 only one item and its every 12 hours.

Sets like: AshCrow, Eclpis, Iris, Glorius, Valiant are allowed to win in Nightmare Event from Hand of Maya

Blaghass Drops: Archangel Weapons (Staff, Crossbow, Sword, Scepter), Rune Blade, Black Reign Blade, Kundun Staff, Viper Bow, Knight Blade, Great Lord Scepter.

All wrote items are EXCELLENT

SPOTS

NO SPOTS !!! :D (GLOBAL SPAWN) 0 boring exp to 50 Lvl in Lorencia and stadium 5 min i Reset ...

finally you can use to get faster reset by playing BC i DS.

SHOPS

Lorencia: to Brass, Sphinx + and weapons +3+12+L

Noria: tp Spirit + and weapons +3+12+L

Davias: to Dragon, Legenday, Guardian, Light Plate + and weapons +3+12+L

EVENTS AND BONUSES

BC: YES every 1h

DS: YES every 2h

CC: YES every 2h

Castle Siege: YES every 7 days

CW: YES Monday, Wednesday, Friday  20.00 hour
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:12:46 PM by golfy3003 »

June 20, 2018, 05:56:08 PM
Reply #1

Offline GoLfY3003

• GameMaster
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Im an old player insertMU so dont be angry on me,just more people prefer harder servers,and also remove F.O items in shops in NPC.

June 21, 2018, 01:48:21 AM
Reply #2

Offline 🌴Mogul Khan🌴

• Master Member
  • Berserker's Call
    • View Profile
Genius  :)

i want to add it not for the staff but for the old players

can you guys stop putting trash in your store on offtrade xD
and put something that will encourage newbie to play more and hunt chaos for fun

everytime i on i saw offtrade stores
its full of nonsense store and over prize items

like +13imp that available in NPC but some of you selling it for 999chaos  >:(
Counter Helix

June 21, 2018, 09:37:57 AM
Reply #3

Offline 😈WoRMeR😈

• Admin
  • Master
    • View Profile
I will put at discussion most of these things with staff.
But either if they don't agree.
There isn't any problem we can start another medium server since the server machine we use now it's using like 3-5% of all resources most of time.

June 21, 2018, 10:49:57 AM
Reply #4

Offline Slash3r

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
exp 500 and full stats are more funny ,at last you getting fs but you have to spend some time to make them i tried to find active player few times and no one answer posts...so its a good option to change server settings and resert stats for all
ING: Slash3r , Haze , SoCute, eXRate , Eyevashenu.

June 21, 2018, 12:26:14 PM
Reply #5

Offline GoLfY3003

• GameMaster
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
yeah nice :D because i love InsertMU but when i can get Grand Reset in 1 day its too easy and you can get full set really quickly.These settings are good and in webshop update all items prize to bigger and allow people buying items for GR.I remember best times of this server... :( often server was full in 2010-2009 year.. really i miss these times.monsters harder to kill are really good challenge for all.By the way without spots people can get in 40-60 mins reset with 2000exp because i played on first server with that exp so i know it.I hope wormer about this discussion its needed,people mostly are afk ..... and low drop jewels level.this server have my confidence this is why i wrote my idea.this server is stable,0 lag,etc.

June 21, 2018, 12:31:23 PM
Reply #6

Offline GoLfY3003

• GameMaster
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
i agree with slasher, spending more time to get items is mainly fun,because you are happy for get this item in 7 days for example,levels arent details they should be important thing.my record is 3 mins and get reset,its monotonous after 50 resets if you reset every 3-5 mins.You are happy with full set which was completed after 1 months or 2 than set after few days this player will stay in this MU because he see its worth.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 12:34:06 PM by golfy3003 »

June 21, 2018, 06:41:09 PM
Reply #7

Offline ★☆Nicoo☆★ 🐉

• "Mess with the best , Die like the rest!" ヅ Rawr ヅ
  • Master
  • ..:: ★Requiem for a Dream★ ::..
    • View Profile
And also it will be better if you remove the donated 1999 level :D

level 400/730 Max is ok. Since most people quit because they don't have money to get this level and they're too lazy to join in some events cuz it's just too hard for them :D

June 21, 2018, 06:51:55 PM
Reply #8

Offline GoLfY3003

• GameMaster
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
yeah this 1999 level make game unfair i have 730 level and cant kill 1999

June 21, 2018, 07:42:48 PM
Reply #9

Offline 🌸тяαςε🌸

• in extremis
  • Admin
  • Master
  • will we die, just a little?
    • View Profile
And also it will be better if you remove the donated 1999 level :D

level 400/730 Max is ok. Since most people quit because they don't have money to get this level and they're too lazy to join in some events cuz it's just too hard for them :D

yeah this 1999 level make game unfair i have 730 level and cant kill 1999

this doesn't make sense. there were events that has level 1999 as prize. if a player doesn't have money for donation, there's an option to join the events. you can't be lazy and give these suggestions. a hard server will require diligence.

June 21, 2018, 10:19:20 PM
Reply #10

Offline 🌴Mogul Khan🌴

• Master Member
  • Berserker's Call
    • View Profile
Trace was right

I have 4class with lvl 1999

Wiz,BM,ELF&RF

But i only donate once on my wizard the 3 lvl1999 was come from the event

Its unfair for me that played long time
  joining every single event just to get lvl 1999

Dont remove it T-T

730elf can kill almost all class even they are 1999
1999wiz cant kill a 730BM now

If you have problem with elf and MG you can use shield with good def socket to block them
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 10:26:39 PM by 🌴Mogul Khan🌴 »
Counter Helix

June 22, 2018, 03:44:12 AM
Reply #11

Offline GoLfY3003

• GameMaster
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
this 1999 can be,its good idea of course :P but this server needs changes its confirmed source for me :P im here since 2009 year so i want to help this mu :D

June 28, 2018, 07:59:54 AM
Reply #12

Offline sam

• Banned
  • Power User
  • Master
  • Belligerent
    • View Profile