Author Topic: Offtopic.....  (Read 577 times)

June 09, 2018, 02:38:14 PM

Offline 😈WoRMeR😈

• Admin
  • Master
    • View Profile
Since you know last years there's not much active online it's now the time we hit the bottom already from a maybe a year or so......
But first let me explain the situation.
As you know that the server is not much popular even though there are regularly updates and support on I can say good level.
As you know there is less than 20 online most of time which is not good at all since we pay 200$ monthly for dedicated server and protection/forum/site/ip's and all other necessary stuff.
And from donations we earn like 150$ per 3 months from years sometimes and less so from like 8 years we are paying more than 2000$ yearly to just support server to be up and running and not get even 50 % of money as recovery from donations so we are on "-" always.
Not to mention before time we had to pay and for files too which was highly expensive and never return even half of money from donations.
But as I say that's OK even from the start of server we've maked it for fun and never was thinking about profit from it even a little.
All is ok since that case the problem is from few years we don't have and players also so we started to think is it even needed waste of time to support server for less than 20 players online.
It's waste of resources and money same time.
So we've decided if till end of year things don't change (Yes I mean for online players not for earnings of course) to close the server.
Since we don't have and money anymore to pay and for advertise (from which not have much difference at all)......

So everyone who has time and resources and whatever to please help with advertise and/or inviting players to server to save it (keep it alive for much more years).
Of course for everyone who invite other people to play or advertise will have a good rewards.
We need kind of like 50-100 online at least just to keep server online and running coz otherwise there's no reason and point to pay/support server for just less than 20 people.
We're wiling to give free items to all newly joined players (but serious ones) which will continue play just to have as much online we can have.
As I said and before we need no more than 200$ monthly for all stuff but even if we don't get any donations at all (like now) we would keep server running just for the players (like now).

P.p: I personally don't want to close the server but the situation is like this from much time and believe me most of other servers in same condition would be closed even before long long time ago. And also i'm sure most of you if you had a server with less than 20 online most of time would close it max in 1 month :)

June 10, 2018, 01:37:26 AM
Reply #1

Offline ★☆Nicoo☆★ 🐉

• "Mess with the best , Die like the rest!" ヅ Rawr ヅ
  • Master
  • ..:: ★Requiem for a Dream★ ::..
    • View Profile
Can i express my opinion on what i feel about our server now?
Well, what I think about the server now is like that you're the last person on the planet. Sorry about that but it's true.. whenever I go online, it's just the server was too quiet unlike before and nothing to do anymore except making RR/GR waiting for golden tans/events.. Also the PVP is good except you always face the same person in game like Zombra/NISSAN (They're the only person i see active in PVP)

I have only one "Suggestion" to insertmu.. I think WoRMeR you have to downgrade the server just like before... I know there are also few online active players before but that's when the server upgraded to season 7 i think(but at least we reach 50+ online everyday for what i remember) but it's not like today that there is 10 to 15 online players everyday..It's only gotten worse.. Just look at your other server like "OpenMu" our server sister..sorry to mention it.. But this server never upgraded to a higher version.. It stay in Season 3 Episode 1 because the players don't want them to and they love it as it is.. I wish that the day from when InsertMu is still in the Top 14-16 will be back :( ..

To downgrade the server version is my Suggestion from where the Ancient items like vicious can fight with Socketed items ..and Ancient sets like Rave/Vicious can fight with those ancient tier3 sets like DK/GD/DP unlike today, these tier2 sets became "Useless" ... The character level are all the same (No higher level than 400).. I have nothing more to say about the old version "InsertMu Season 4-7"(Simply the best server i've played) but still i was hoping that someday it will be back..

Thank you WoRMeR/Omaru for this incredible server and the best MU Online that I have played. :)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:51:38 AM by ★☆Nicoo☆★ 🐉 »

June 10, 2018, 02:42:36 AM
Reply #2

Offline 🌴Mogul Khan🌴

• Master Member
  • Berserker's Call
    • View Profile
I think the reason why the players leave us is because this game is to easy

I remember when i play this MU on Season6 that time i didnt even know to read but im happy playing this game
Thats why i played again but all this has change now

The best suggestion i have is to remove
All The jewels in npc and remove (sell jewel) on website

On this case we need to hunt jewels to uprade are items

Season6
RF: DramaBoy

Counter Helix

June 10, 2018, 06:00:01 AM
Reply #3

Offline ☠️💀κᴀᴙᴀκᴀᴤ💀☠️

• One Eyed Ghoul
  • Global Moderators
  • Veteran Member
  • (O_O) im watching you..
    • View Profile
Everything comes to an end! but i know this MU will stay as long as we do our part and keep looking for potential longterm players!!
even tho i'm new here.. i was so welcome by the staff and other players.. i think the only reason why we are like this is that
so many players are hooked with other newer and much more better games..

MU is a 90's Kids Online Game!

i wanna thank the staff for giving me this opportunity.. i will do my best to maintain and keep this forum alive!
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! WE CAN DO IT!! STAY ALIVE!!

Cheers!
Karakas

June 10, 2018, 09:47:50 AM
Reply #4

Offline KeRT

• View Profile
This server is good enough for me..
I play 4 different  MU server.. I delete the other 3 and keep only this server because I can obtain items here by grinding/farming..
Only things I notice why many stop continuing playing here:
1) it should be same all level... I don't mind why tier 1 set too weak here coz gear with 5 socket can win to BD/DP/GD with same level... ( but if you make tier 1 fair enough it's A okay )
2) event is very hard... (for me, I play games to enjoy not kill myself)

More power to InsertMU ( don't give up on us... hear us )

June 10, 2018, 11:28:14 AM
Reply #5

Offline 😈WoRMeR😈

• Admin
  • Master
    • View Profile
I play 4 different  MU server.. I delete the other 3 and keep only this server because I can obtain items here by grinding/farming..
1) it should be same all level... I don't mind why tier 1 set too weak here coz gear with 5 socket can win to BD/DP/GD with same level... ( but if you make tier 1 fair enough it's A okay )

What event you mean exactly?

June 10, 2018, 01:09:39 PM
Reply #6

Offline Yssaang

• Veteran Member
  • I'm not the best but trying my best
    • View Profile
Since you know last years there's not much active online it's now the time we hit the bottom already from a maybe a year or so......
But first let me explain the situation.
As you know that the server is not much popular even though there are regularly updates and support on I can say good level.
As you know there is less than 20 online most of time which is not good at all since we pay 200$ monthly for dedicated server and protection/forum/site/ip's and all other necessary stuff.
And from donations we earn like 150$ per 3 months from years sometimes and less so from like 8 years we are paying more than 2000$ yearly to just support server to be up and running and not get even 50 % of money as recovery from donations so we are on "-" always.
Not to mention before time we had to pay and for files too which was highly expensive and never return even half of money from donations.
But as I say that's OK even from the start of server we've maked it for fun and never was thinking about profit from it even a little.
All is ok since that case the problem is from few years we don't have and players also so we started to think is it even needed waste of time to support server for less than 20 players online.
It's waste of resources and money same time.
So we've decided if till end of year things don't change (Yes I mean for online players not for earnings of course) to close the server.
Since we don't have and money anymore to pay and for advertise (from which not have much difference at all)......

So everyone who has time and resources and whatever to please help with advertise and/or inviting players to server to save it (keep it alive for much more years).
Of course for everyone who invite other people to play or advertise will have a good rewards.
We need kind of like 50-100 online at least just to keep server online and running coz otherwise there's no reason and point to pay/support server for just less than 20 people.
We're wiling to give free items to all newly joined players (but serious ones) which will continue play just to have as much online we can have.
As I said and before we need no more than 200$ monthly for all stuff but even if we don't get any donations at all (like now) we would keep server running just for the players (like now).

P.p: I personally don't want to close the server but the situation is like this from much time and believe me most of other servers in same condition would be closed even before long long time ago. And also i'm sure most of you if you had a server with less than 20 online most of time would close it max in 1 month :)

Let's just trust the process, we will still be alive for so long! though i'm always in offtrade
I'm always checking our server :) I BELIEVE! WE BELIEVE! THAT WE WILL STILL HAVE A LONG LIFE
A MAN WITH RESPECT AND LOYALTY

June 10, 2018, 11:38:26 PM
Reply #7

Offline KeRT

• View Profile

What event you mean exactly?

Like the GR rewards event..

June 11, 2018, 04:07:47 AM
Reply #8

Offline bagon3r13

• Hi good day
    • View Profile
 :'(If We Go If We Can Help The Server Please The Truth This Very Good The Server Help Porfas;) :'( Vote For Credits Please Yes Tnx :(
Thank you MaKaCoNeR

June 11, 2018, 05:35:21 AM
Reply #9

Offline 😈WoRMeR😈

• Admin
  • Master
    • View Profile
:'(If We Go If We Can Help The Server Please The Truth This Very Good The Server Help Porfas;) :'( Vote For Credits Please Yes Tnx :(
What?
I didnt understand anything ..... :X

June 11, 2018, 09:29:11 PM
Reply #10

Offline ★☆Nicoo☆★ 🐉

• "Mess with the best , Die like the rest!" ヅ Rawr ヅ
  • Master
  • ..:: ★Requiem for a Dream★ ::..
    • View Profile
What?
I guess he's trying to say that the server was very good and we're the only one that could help it and we can get through this by voting every 12hrs. :)

June 11, 2018, 09:49:54 PM
Reply #11

Offline 🌴Mogul Khan🌴

• Master Member
  • Berserker's Call
    • View Profile
What?
I guess he's trying to say that the server was very good and we're the only one that could help it and we can get through this by voting every 12hrs. :)

Dude youre genius
Counter Helix

June 12, 2018, 01:54:12 AM
Reply #12

Offline bagon3r13

• Hi good day
    • View Profile
yes  :) ;)
Thank you MaKaCoNeR

June 12, 2018, 04:41:40 AM
Reply #13

Offline 🌴Mogul Khan🌴