Author Topic: * ONI'S ANCIENT SETS FROM XSHOP EVENT! *  (Read 1019 times)

March 28, 2018, 05:43:05 AM
Reply #15

Offline KeRT

• View Profile
Ign: XSiD
I choose Black Dragon ancient set..
Tnx in advance Sir Oni c",)

Vault 1

Vault 2

March 29, 2018, 02:23:17 AM
Reply #16

Offline putrangina

• View Profile
How long will this event run sir? And if i cant finish the 4 full vault, is there any compensation? Thanks in advance

« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 02:58:46 AM by Onizuka »

March 29, 2018, 02:59:07 AM
Reply #17

Offline Onizuka

• Devil's grave
  • GameMaster
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
How long will this event run sir? And if i cant finish the 4 full vault, is there any compensation? Thanks in advance

Event will finish when we have 3 winners. I dont force you to join so there is no compensation.
起死回生
“Wake from death and return to life.”

March 29, 2018, 05:17:14 AM
Reply #18

Offline putrangina

• View Profile
Wow. What a nice way to approach your player. Very accomodating. Thanks anw.

Suggestion. Learn how to approach your players nicely. Your an admin in this game. You should be approachable.

March 29, 2018, 05:32:55 AM
Reply #19

Offline Onizuka

• Devil's grave
  • GameMaster
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile

Suggestion. Learn how to approach your players nicely. Your an admin in this game. You should be approachable.

Well, you ask if there is any consolation prizes, then I replied no. What's is the problem then? And no one here complained that I wasn't nicely lol. Or should I say "No, sir Putrangina, there is no consolation prize, please forgive my mistake"? This is my first and last warning, comments that don't relate to event will be considered as a spam, and I'm going to remove it or even banned your forum account if necessary. Thanks again sir, I hope I'm nicely now.
起死回生

March 29, 2018, 09:18:38 AM
Reply #20

Offline putrangina

• View Profile
This is event related post sir. I just ask a question and just suggested you be a little polite. Ban my forum account if you want. Your an admin. You have the right to do that. But think first. If you ban me you just prove that you are not a friendly admin. Ban me if you want. Your call sir. No wonder you have few players left on your server.

March 29, 2018, 10:20:24 AM
Reply #21

Offline 🌸тяαςε🌸

• in extremis
  • Admin
  • Master
  • will we die, just a little?
    • View Profile
This is event related post sir. I just ask a question and just suggested you be a little polite. Ban my forum account if you want. Your an admin. You have the right to do that. But think first. If you ban me you just prove that you are not a friendly admin. Ban me if you want. Your call sir. No wonder you have few players left on your server.

you're being über-sensitive if you think he was being impolite. he answered your question and gave you the reason why. loosen up. you're so uptight.

and with this reply btw, you're being sarcastic after he gave you a straight up answer.

Onizuka is actually the most approachable staff. so STOP WHINING!

March 29, 2018, 11:07:12 AM
Reply #22

Offline 🌴Mogul Khan🌴

• Master Member
  • Berserker's Call
    • View Profile

I can see that you have a good suggestion but

As you can see he is not an admin means he didn't have unlimited credit. Those item that will given as a prize was not totally came from him. He is just the one who handling the event. he didnt have the power to give a consolation prize.

Hope you understand
still
This server is open for any opinion
Counter Helix

March 29, 2018, 11:25:48 AM
Reply #23

Offline Onizuka

• Devil's grave
  • GameMaster
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
Ign: XSiD
I choose Black Dragon ancient set..
Tnx in advance Sir Oni c",)

Vault 1

Vault 2

Congrats to you, you won the 1st place. Prize given. There are 2 sets left, lets hurry farmer  8)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 11:28:19 AM by Onizuka »
起死回生

March 29, 2018, 11:32:35 AM
Reply #24

Offline KeRT

• View Profile
Many thanks Sir Oni.. More power To InsertMU  :)

March 29, 2018, 03:30:57 PM
Reply #25

Offline putrangina

• View Profile
As per admin trace, telling your players "I didnt ask you to join" was polite? Come to think of it.  You have an event and of course your players will join. And as far as i know, he should be thankful of his participant. Gm oni has a point anw, but as a game master, and also you admin trace, learn to love your players. It will give them the best gameplay experience. And with regards to your comment telling me that i was sarcastic, Gm oni started it. I just spin the wheel. Lets just finish this issue. No more comments from me. I've already explained my side. Thank you. More powers.

March 29, 2018, 04:23:07 PM
Reply #26

Offline 🌸тяαςε🌸

• in extremis
  • Admin
  • Master
  • will we die, just a little?
    • View Profile
As per admin trace, telling your players "I didnt ask you to join" was polite? Come to think of it.  You have an event and of course your players will join. And as far as i know, he should be thankful of his participant. Gm oni has a point anw, but as a game master, and also you admin trace, learn to love your players. It will give them the best gameplay experience. And with regards to your comment telling me that i was sarcastic, Gm oni started it. I just spin the wheel. Lets just finish this issue. No more comments from me. I've already explained my side. Thank you. More powers.

he said "I didn't force you to join", that's different from "I didn't ask you to join". it's the reason why there's no consolation prize, it's not a FORCED participation. if you were easily offended by that, you shouldn't be playing online games. and what makes you think we don't love our players? because you got a response that's too much for your sensitive pride? we're here to solve problems, answer questions, respond to reports, make events etc. for players to have the best gameplay experience we can give. we are not here to CUDDLE your ego.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 04:30:14 PM by 🌸тяαςε🌸 »

April 01, 2018, 01:14:36 PM
Reply #27

Offline edrick690

• View Profile
vault 2
Vault 3
admin this is a a clear version of my vault 3
I CHOOSE HOLY SPIRIT SET THANK YOU IN ADVANCE =)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 09:14:51 AM by Onizuka »

April 02, 2018, 09:16:29 AM
Reply #28

Offline Onizuka

• Devil's grave
  • GameMaster
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile

vault 2

Vault 3
admin this is a a clear version of my vault 3
I CHOOSE HOLY SPIRIT SET THANK YOU IN ADVANCE =)

Congrats to you, you won the 2nd place. Prize given. There is only 1 set left  8)
起死回生

April 16, 2018, 11:14:26 AM
Reply #29

Offline Hakob

• View Profile
I want to join.
Ign: VIPGM