Author Topic: Dear Gummy  (Read 130 times)

October 11, 2017, 01:08:13 AM

Offline 554667

• Veteran Member
  • Maybe i'm wrong, so dont trust me.
    • View Profile
Dear Gummy,

I was watching your YouTube channel several days ago. I believe "Gummy Ruler" is your channel. I saw something interesting there. I saw that one of your characters' name is "Magnifica". Your char "Exile007" is there, too. The other day I thought that Trace is Magnifica, but then I started looking around and I saw your video on YouTube while looking at InsertMU videos. Yeah, it's not Trace, but it was you and you're still part of the staff, so I was not completely wrong.

You are an admin. so you can do whatever you want, but I would like to ask you to stop attacking your donators and players. Your actions speak bad about the server.

Thank you for taking the time to read.

Here are the proofs: ( Don't delete your channel! I took pictures and videos,)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BACpjiD_xeo&t=1s

First 4 seconds in the character menu, the first charater is a summoner and it has Magnifica name. I'm not talking shit about you, i just want to unmask the reason of the DC storm.

"Your PvP problems or lack of is none of our business. You're getting disconnected? It might've been this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-undgEfTe4)." - You said that in a previous post. This again speaks bad of the server, because you show it's not protected against such actions. And honestly, I don't believe it's that.

October 11, 2017, 01:14:03 AM
Reply #1

Offline MasterRJ

• Legendary Member
  • Omae wa mō shin de iru.
    • View Profile
ANOTHER SOLDIER MIGHT FALL TODAY :( *singing the song for fallen soldiers*

October 11, 2017, 01:18:32 AM
Reply #2

Offline 554667

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
It is no reason for ban, i'm expressing my own opinion about gummy staff was doing.

October 11, 2017, 01:21:39 AM
Reply #3

Offline MasterRJ

• Legendary Member
  • Omae wa mō shin de iru.
    • View Profile
It is no reason for ban, i'm expressing my own opinion about gummy staff was doing.

OK MAN.. better not lose this war my friend, a friend has fallen upon us. lol

October 11, 2017, 01:25:25 AM
Reply #4

Offline Gummy

• Iudex, Iuratis, Carnifex
  • GameMaster
  • Master Member
  • Life is to be enjoyed in all its subtleties.
    • View Profile
The only problem is that. I deleted that character already. In place of Magni. Just like how I deleted Bakey since I have two BMs and two summoners already.

Here's a an example. It's not uncommon for people to pick it up. And since it's not a GM character like Bakey it's ok. So what's your point?

Second of all. My GM character wasn't even online that time. I was never even online that time. I just looked at Skype and I was told people are being dumb on the forum. So I did what I do best. I speared someone's ass. Also I do not not have access to accounts in-game. And if I used Trace's account to DC you it will not end well for me. Which btw Omaru said no one DC'd you.

Honestly, if you can get hold of that hack. I'd like you to try it on our server. I'm just giving you ideas on what it could've been. So what's the point of this post? Do you want to go on a vacation too?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 01:29:47 AM by Gummy »

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-E.Burke

October 11, 2017, 02:11:05 AM
Reply #5

Offline MalamiR

• GFX Leader
  • Legendary Member
  • Java Developer
    • View Profile
WoRMeR has already told you, guys - no one disconnected you and no one from the GMs was online at the time. There's no need to continue this arguing here in the forum.

Magnifica can be some old player who knew Gummy at the time. This player simply took the name from Gummy as it is free, since you saw above - Gummy deleted Magnifica and opened Magni (an MG).

If the staff disconnects people without any obvious reason, trust me that they will be in trouble and they will have to report to WoRMeR of their doings.

If you continue to post and argue with the staff about something no one of us can prove, you're simply calling WoRMeR a liar and you get deeper and deeper into trouble. So, please stop as I don't want to lose any more players here.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 02:21:52 AM by MalamiR »

October 11, 2017, 03:32:19 AM
Reply #6

Offline ɢʀοοт ©

• Legendary Member
  • Guilt has very quick ears to an accusation
    • View Profile
WoRMeR has already told you, guys - no one disconnected you and no one from the GMs was online at the time. There's no need to continue this arguing here in the forum.

Magnifica can be some old player who knew Gummy at the time. This player simply took the name from Gummy as it is free, since you saw above - Gummy deleted Magnifica and opened Magni (an MG).

If the staff disconnects people without any obvious reason, trust me that they will be in trouble and they will have to report to WoRMeR of their doings.

If you continue to post and argue with the staff about something no one of us can prove, you're simply calling WoRMeR a liar and you get deeper and deeper into trouble. So, please stop as I don't want to lose any more players here.

Damn right, If you do love playing this server and if you wanna stay in here then better not do stupid things and taking risks in claiming something untrue against anyone where you'll just end up being a shitbag. 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 03:41:53 AM by TEXAƧ »
DO NOT CAST AWAY AN HONEST MAN FOR A VILLAIN'S ACCUSATION

October 11, 2017, 04:26:51 AM
Reply #7

Offline 554667

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Okey, so the dc storm is not problem of me, everyone got the same problem.
The character magnifica was eliminated, someone is using the same name.
I´ll let this thread here, and stop arguing about this.
I need to say sorry to Trace, Gummy and WoRMeR. :-X
We made this topic so big, and its time to clear it for everyone (speacially me and hvn).