Author Topic: How to register for the PvP event?  (Read 70 times)

October 10, 2017, 01:09:34 AM

Offline MalamiR

• GFX Leader
  • Legendary Member
  • Java Developer
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!

Thanks to GM Onizuka last night I found out how you can participate in the newly created PvP event on the server and decided to give you this small guide to let you know how you can do that.

As you may know before there was an NPC, on which we had to click in order to register for the event. This is not the case anymore.

Now, if you would like to participate in the event, you MUST be level 730 (at least at this time). Level 1999 players cannot participate yet. When you see the announcements on the screen from the [PvP event] system, you have to type /gopvp command in order to register. Let's have some PvP fun in the server!

I would like to ask GM Onizuka to kindly post the time slots when you can register for the event below. I believe that the time slots are for Bulgaria's Time Zone (Eastern European Time Zone UTC +02:00). This can be confirmed by 😈WoRMeR😈, so I hope that he responds and confirms here, too. Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
MalamiR
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 01:13:49 AM by MalamiR »

October 10, 2017, 02:02:27 AM
Reply #1

Online Onizuka

• Devil's grave
  • GameMaster
    • View Profile
Hello there, the time for PVP event is:
12 / 16 / 20 / 23 / 03 / 07 / 10
And the event only starts with at least 6 people in 1 room. Wormer will confirm the Time zone later
起死回生
“Wake from death and return to life.”

October 10, 2017, 02:20:13 AM
Reply #2

Offline MalamiR

• GFX Leader
  • Legendary Member
  • Java Developer
    • View Profile
Hello there, the time for PVP event is:
12 / 16 / 20 / 23 / 03 / 07 / 10
And the event only starts with at least 6 people in 1 room. Wormer will confirm the Time zone later

Last night the event started at 20:00 ( 8PM ) Bulgarian time, so I guess it's UTC+02:00. :)

Thank you for responding, Onizuka!

October 10, 2017, 02:55:08 AM
Reply #3

Online Onizuka

• Devil's grave
  • GameMaster
    • View Profile
It's UTC +2, Wormer confirmed it
起死回生
“Wake from death and return to life.”