Author Topic: Player 69SaTaN69  (Read 87 times)

October 05, 2017, 06:43:30 AM

Offline MalamiR

• GFX Leader
  • Legendary Member
  • Java Developer
    • View Profile
Dear Admin and GM Staff,

I would like to express a concern I have about the player 69SaTaN69. Every time I go to the "fast reset" spot in Arena and I see 69SaTaN69 there, he's usually alone. Then, magically another player - Tiffany - appears. They both go in a party and it is impossible for anyone to get any experience in this spot since 69SaTaN69 stops doing spells and Tiffany starts using a spell, which kills the monsters immediately.

My concern is that the 69SaTaN69 is using another account ( Tiffany ) to double login into the game, which I think is not right and fair. I will be waiting for your comments. Thank you!

Cheers,
MalamiR

October 05, 2017, 06:59:05 AM
Reply #1

Offline 🌸тяαςε🌸

• in extremis
  • Admin
  • Master
  • will we die, just a little?
    • View Profile
Dear Admin and GM Staff,

I would like to express a concern I have about the player 69SaTaN69. Every time I go to the "fast reset" spot in Arena and I see 69SaTaN69 there, he's usually alone. Then, magically another player - Tiffany - appears. They both go in a party and it is impossible for anyone to get any experience in this spot since 69SaTaN69 stops doing spells and Tiffany starts using a spell, which kills the monsters immediately.

My concern is that the 69SaTaN69 is using another account ( Tiffany ) to double login into the game, which I think is not right and fair. I will be waiting for your comments. Thank you!

Cheers,
MalamiR

i don't see any issue with this. if he is using dual log in, there's no rule in the event against that. the character Tiffany is not joining the event. if he is the first one in the spot, you're actually in the foul for trying to kill steal. although there's no rule against doing that, he can also do anything to keep the spot.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 07:03:11 AM by 🌸тяαςε🌸 »

October 05, 2017, 07:17:57 AM
Reply #2

Offline MalamiR

• GFX Leader
  • Legendary Member
  • Java Developer
    • View Profile
Thank you for clarifying that to me, trace! Have a good day. Thread may now be closed.

October 05, 2017, 01:17:45 PM
Reply #3

Offline Gummy

• Iudex, Iuratis, Carnifex
  • GameMaster
  • Master Member
  • Life is to be enjoyed in all its subtleties.
    • View Profile
There's a better spot south where there are 1 spot of caster and 1 spot of shield monster. You can roam from those 2 spots and take the Golems after. You'd have to be moving and they spawn on time. It's a lot easier to level there.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-E.Burke