Author Topic: BanhMySua  (Read 282 times)

May 15, 2017, 07:52:04 AM

Offline namnam1

• View Profile
Các bạn đánh không lại thì báo GM. Tao bị đánh thì sao. Các bạn biết nhục không

Tụi mày đánh không lại tức kêu GM. Biết nhục không. Texas. Pudding.

MU PK là chuyên bình thường. Tại sao Pk thì cấm. Trong Khi các thành viên khác PK tôi thì sao không cấm ?

English : Player killing in MU is a normal activity, and why the other players like Texas, Pudding killed him then ok, why prevent him for killing the other. He said that they couldnt beat him so they told GM to ban him

Note : Please Stop Double/Triple Posting As Well Posting On The Wrong Section
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:07:48 AM by 🍌 Zoerid 🍌 »

May 15, 2017, 10:38:49 AM
Reply #1

Offline 💋Xquisite1💋

• GameMaster
  • Veteran Member
  • What if?
    • View Profile
GOOD day !: namnam1

PK isnt forbidden at all, But there should be a limit doing it SPECIALY for all you "Bahn". Causing discomfort through out the entire "Arena" You guys always TROLL roaming ARENA killing players non stop and think its FUNNY. Heres more,  Killing players while I do my EVENT's in Front of me after that Killing my GM char and laugh after, Please do remember not all players share the same mind set as you, and do consider that.  Here's my advice to all you "Banh" Please do not make OTHER player Uncomfortable, Angry, Cursing in post because you guys killing them NON STOP. This game isn't made for you to kill players and think its so Fun to do that, This game is made to be FUN by playing it, understanding the game it self and be friends to some along the way.

May 15, 2017, 01:32:28 PM
Reply #2

Offline sam

• Banned
  • Power User
  • Master
  • Belligerent
    • View Profile
Regarding the player killing during events.

So any punishment that may have been given him or will be, it's justified.

May 15, 2017, 04:40:56 PM
Reply #3

Offline Gummy

• Iudex, Iuratis, Carnifex
  • GameMaster
  • Master Member
  • Life is to be enjoyed in all its subtleties.
    • View Profile
I have an offer. If you want to PVP I can transport your character to Lorencia Market along with mine. I can spam kill ehem no, I can duel you there all day using any character class of your choice non 2329 level.

Topic Closed you can look for me ingame.~

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-E.Burke