Author Topic: PvP - [Freedom]  (Read 223 times)

April 26, 2017, 05:41:21 PM

Offline sam

• Banned
  • Power User
  • Master
  • Boost
    • View Profile
As a demand of your request, maybe you'll stop whinning after this. Doubtful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eufsi0tI1Y&feature=youtu.be

Freedom.
YOU have also used this software in the past as you asked multiple players in game, including staff members, for the servers they used in WTFast. Why you don't continue to do so is not my problem at all since you are the one complaining about it even though it's available to you and everybody else. In previous occasions we had WoRMeR who is technically the owner of the server, he himself told you that WTFast is simply a software to improve internet connection from Point A to Point B.

In this video I am of course using WTFast as it is a great help for connection improvement, if you are willing to make the investment go ahead and purchase this as it does make a significant difference in your connection to any game that you play. Regardless of that, I am in fact not using any sort of program that either pots for me or combos for me as opposed to your accusations. As mentioned in your last post "Hi !" you just recently admitted that your issue is with WTFast although this software is approved by administration and some of us in fact use this as we don't have decent connection to the server AT ALL. Your claim of WTFast making pot rate faster is correct but this is because of the connection to the server being improved once WTFast is on, I still have to pot with my own fingers and combo with my own fingers just like you do, if you even do that.

WTFast was developed to support connection in an obscene amount of games. I'm sure their goal wasn't just to improve people's pot rates in MUOnline.

Google Search : "What is WTFast?"
"In real-world terms, when you normally play the game, your data is often going down slow highways that may be subject to construction or rush hr.. With WTFast, your data is on a fast, private freeway with no speed limits - right to the game server! WTFast makes the game connection faster, smoother and stronger."

Your ban will not be removed as Trace decided. None of your accusations are supported by the slightest bit of evidence. Only way you can be unbanned is by purchasing enough Gold Credits to do so. Best of luck, but, fvck off.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 05:44:16 PM by Mynx »

April 26, 2017, 10:01:10 PM
Reply #1

Offline Conquest

• ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα
    • View Profile
Por Dios! ¿esa es la velocidad real del servidor en cuanto a tomar pociones de curación? ¿o lo es con ese programa instalado?  ???  A mi me toma 1 poción por segundo, o como rápido 3 cada 2 segundos!!! Le puse el parche anti lag pero sigue exactamente igual.

April 26, 2017, 10:15:51 PM
Reply #2

Offline Zoerid

• Legendary Member
  • Give Him a Mask and He will Tell YOU
    • View Profile
Google Search : "What is WTFast?"
"In real-world terms, when you normally play the game, your data is often going down slow highways that may be subject to construction or rush hr.. With WTFast, your data is on a fast, private freeway with no speed limits - right to the game server! WTFast makes the game connection faster, smoother and stronger."

Like Mynx said, WTFast improve the connection between your internet with the server ... It make you closer to server too .. That is why the pot rate is high ..

NOBODY CAN GIVE YOU FREEDOM
NOBODY CAN GIVE YOU EQUALITY OR JUSTICE
YOU JUST TAKE IT