Author Topic: Change Class  (Read 462 times)

April 12, 2017, 02:12:05 PM

Offline - `Excessive` -

• Legendary Member
  • Never let someone interfere on you..
    • View Profile
Hi, Guys i thinked abbout this for while now and i want to suggest Admin Trace do add this in our Server:
Change Class System
That would be a good thing to add on server but i want to know if that will cancel bought "1999 LeveL" and there will be a problems if that system will be added?

~ And i suggest to add More Skills on Master Tree for RF i dont know if thats possible.. [Becouse i tried RF it hites a lot of misses but when it hits critical or excellent it got +400k PvE Damage 40-70k PvP Damage
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 04:04:23 PM by - `Excessive` - »
- 'HιɢнƤ๏wεʀ #-_-'

April 12, 2017, 03:23:48 PM
Reply #1

Offline Ɠɑƨʞαʀϯɧ

• Fuck you
  • Legendary Member
  • Die in Agony
    • View Profile
I don`t think it will be a problem persé with the 1999 level, but that kind of system is pretty hard to apply and it creates a lot of bugs, about the RF, I don`t think we can`t edit the skill tree itself, but perhaps we can edit the character, I'll forward this to WoRMeR so we can know it it is possible.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 08:16:03 PM by Gaskarth »

April 27, 2017, 12:18:04 AM
Reply #2

Offline 🌴Mogul Khan🌴

• Master Member
  • Berserker's Call
    • View Profile
When RF become so the other hero like MG and Summoner will be snob by the player and the Hero unbalance will be unfair angain

My Suggestion is an equal MasterSkill for all
How abount 460 mater skill points for every one
So the playrs will build there own ML skill

In this case the Hero class will balance and old ancient can fight in 5socket set also there will be more new socket combition to chioce like 14,12,166,40ice and 50light

It will be good if we have some clear command like
/clearmlskill (Manafest)
Counter Helix

April 27, 2017, 12:48:26 AM
Reply #3

Offline - `Excessive` -

• Legendary Member
  • Never let someone interfere on you..
    • View Profile
/clearmlskill

What is the purpose of the command when we got enough point to level up to max for each skill tree ... lmao ...

But still, i still love if RF got all the skill tree like other class ...

Mask, Take a look at the whole thing he wrote, he suggested to make maximum master point 460 and that is not enough to get everything full
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 12:51:23 AM by - `Excessive` - »
- 'HιɢнƤ๏wεʀ #-_-'

April 27, 2017, 12:57:40 AM
Reply #4

Offline Gummy

• Iudex, Iuratis, Carnifex
  • GameMaster
  • Master Member
  • Life is to be enjoyed in all its subtleties.
    • View Profile
RF is balanced as is. It can't beat an Elf or an MG, but it will always beat a BM. A good DL or SM evens out with RF. So what's with all these ruckus about RF?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-E.Burke

April 27, 2017, 02:19:08 AM
Reply #5

Offline 🌴Mogul Khan🌴

• Master Member
  • Berserker's Call
    • View Profile
/clearmlskill

What is the purpose of the command when we got enough point to level up to max for each skill tree ... lmao ...

But still, i still love if RF got all the skill tree like other class ...

Mask, Take a look at the whole thing he wrote, he suggested to make maximum master point 460 and that is not enough to get everything full

i think this theory 460mater skill each hero coz same player stop playing this game coz they cant fight those who got full build
ex: lvl730 with no penta vs lvl1999 with penta is almost 40% of lossing chance
if we do 460 masterskill no one ca get 90k and the def option of this game will rise still
the one who can build good master skill can get 30% of winning chance

in this case all hero will be balance some newbie player have 1 hero only and some other old player got 4-5 hero
so the chance that newbie can kill old player will rise and those newbie will think this is fair

there are many players download and play this game but after 2-3weeks they stop playing coz there was many bully kill the newborn and they cant fight back

i agree with gummy RF is strong so i think its ok to not add hp in RF set coz if you add RF the other hero will be snob and all palyer use RF
Counter Helix

April 27, 2017, 03:08:45 AM
Reply #6

Offline Gummy

• GameMaster
  • Master Member
    • View Profile
There's only one loophole on the theory of 400+ mastery though. If new players can't find the 90k damage and old players know about how to get 90k; how far do you think the newbies would get kicked off the curb?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 03:14:46 AM by 💩Gummmy💩 »

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-E.Burke

April 27, 2017, 06:01:16 AM
Reply #7

Offline 🌴Mogul Khan🌴

• Master Member
  • Berserker's Call
    • View Profile
If whey vote every 12hours reward every 1day do jewel sell   
 try maybe 10dmg testing from changeing  1weapon   
With 5socket maybe it takes
4months

I suggest this coz same player lvl730 cant fight with the player with penta and lvl1999 coz all the element resistants and defence are mix with the master skill

Many player stop playing this game coz they always say im just lvl730

The good news for the lvl1999 is they dont need to add the other ML skill like max life coz when i become 1999 its add me 100k hp plus more hit point

lvl1999 and lvl730 are also have the same DMG on BM class i dont know the other class
Counter Helix

April 27, 2017, 02:50:42 PM
Reply #8

Offline Gummy

• GameMaster
  • Master Member
    • View Profile
First of all the only difference between 730 and 1999 is hitrate and a minor HP buff. When I wasn't a GM I used to PvP using a 730 and win sometimes. If you're not convinced I will show you. There is a set state of PVP sockets which is 8 8 40 50 60. Why don't you follow it?

Regarding the elemental resistances there is a balance ingame it's easy. Ask them to duel without penta if you don't have it. There's a reason why you're called a newbie. Don't feel so entitled to everything ingame. A lot of people like me made my own penta. Even when I was already a game master and I still am doing so.

Bottom line is, everything is accessible to you ingame without having to spend money. If you expect the game would give you everything without doing anything then you'd have a bad time with every game you play. If you want to quit because you did not educate yourself how to get the things you need, we won't keep you.

BYE

THREAD CLOSED ~

April 27, 2017, 04:15:01 PM
Reply #9

Offline 🌸тяαςε🌸

• in extremis
  • Admin
  • Master
  • will we die, just a little?
    • View Profile
As Gummmy said, everything is accessible to you ingame without having to spend money. You only need to play and work hard. Plus i rarely see old, full-build players bully newbies. Most old players have everything they need, why would they want to compete with newbies? When it comes to level gap, if you really want to fight an old player, you can ask them to use a level 730 character. Most have that extra character as well. If you are lamenting because of players with 90k damage, there are only a few of them, 2 if i'm not mistaken. And i don't see them bothering any newbies in-game.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 04:47:11 PM by Gaskarth »