Author Topic: video proof - admin trace  (Read 411 times)

November 21, 2016, 09:47:42 AM

Offline Xclusive

• Veteran Member
  • who cares?
    • View Profile

November 21, 2016, 09:55:16 AM
Reply #1

Offline iN3RF

• Power User
  • Master Member
  • "LIFE IS NOTHING BUT LIFE"
    • View Profile
waw you pretty much have same pots rate with me xD  2 - 3 per second xD

November 21, 2016, 09:57:19 AM
Reply #2

Offline Xclusive

• Veteran Member
  • who cares?
    • View Profile
waw you pretty much have same pots rate with me xD  2 - 3 per second xD

i dont know if i can do better. i think ill try doing this again when im alone at my computer shop xD

November 21, 2016, 10:33:00 AM
Reply #3

Offline 🌸тяαςε🌸

• in extremis
  • Admin
  • Master
  • will we die, just a little?
    • View Profile
i've watched it. If you can make another video, please start before you open your MU launcher, show us your desktop screen and show your stats when ingame also. And if you can do the video with Gummy or Camilla or even me later would be better.

November 21, 2016, 10:46:48 AM
Reply #4

Offline iN3RF

• Power User
  • Master Member
    • View Profile
i've watched it. If you can make another video, please start before you open your MU launcher, show us your desktop screen and show your stats when ingame also. And if you can do the video with Gummy or Camilla or even me later would be better.

also party with another player so that we can see your hp bar :3

we are taking this seriously

as Trace said, if we prove that you are innocent then chat ban is gone and Trace will give you the compensation

November 21, 2016, 10:52:08 AM
Reply #5

Offline Xclusive

• Veteran Member
  • who cares?
    • View Profile

can i try it on window mode?

so you can see all the programs that are running.

November 21, 2016, 10:54:26 AM
Reply #6

Offline 🌸тяαςε🌸

• in extremis
  • Admin
  • Master
  • will we die, just a little?
    • View Profile

can i try it on window mode?

so you can see all the programs that are running.

of course.

November 21, 2016, 11:43:14 AM
Reply #7

Offline Xclusive

• Veteran Member
  • who cares?
    • View Profile

November 21, 2016, 12:40:50 PM
Reply #8

Offline Gummy

• Iudex, Iuratis, Carnifex
  • GameMaster
  • Master Member
  • Life is to be enjoyed in all its subtleties.
    • View Profile
Judging from the potrate alone you're going to get banned. HOWEVER I spotted the reason why you're tanky and it's not you it's your ISP and the traffic they're giving you. Your PC is good, but your internet on the other hand bleh.

I will elaborate:

So basically what's going on is that your download speed when playing is lower than your upload speed. This isn't uncommon when playing on a country with internet packet packed as tight as EDSA on the rush hour while there are protesters protesting. When you play you download the "hits" slower than you could "pot". All calculations are done server side, but it runs checks on each player. So some packets get dropped on your side and instead of registering 10 hits you're only going to take 7 the other 3 will miss. Also because of that delay by the time the server says, "Hey this guy is DEAD" you do not die yet since there's autoHP recovery+auto HP recovery per hits and then the player check says, "Yea this guy is not dead yet." therefore you do not die. In short the server heals you before you get the hits.

In light to this discovery I would like to extend my sincerest apologies towards you. My actions sometimes are brash and spiteful towards the game and its players. Know that I do not hate you nor in any way resent you. That being said the only thing I hate are "HACKS" and people who take advantage of the situations that are deemed exploitable. As a token of peace I would like you to pick any FO FS set that you want. You can pick the sockets and I will buy it for you. This thing could've been handled better and in a friendlier way. I'm sorry for my shortcomings as a Game Master, I hope that you would accept my apology
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 12:45:11 PM by gummyruler »

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-E.Burke

November 21, 2016, 12:46:33 PM
Reply #9

Offline Xclusive

• Veteran Member
  • who cares?
    • View Profile
can we talk ingame?

November 21, 2016, 12:50:07 PM
Reply #10

Offline Gummy

• Iudex, Iuratis, Carnifex
  • GameMaster
  • Master Member
  • Life is to be enjoyed in all its subtleties.
    • View Profile
Sure

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."-E.Burke

November 21, 2016, 05:27:18 PM
Reply #11

Offline iN3RF

• Power User
  • Master Member
    • View Profile
I WILL CLOSE THIS BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE FRIENDS AGAIN :P

~CLOSE~