Author Topic: Imminent-Death Incorporated.  (Read 413 times)

February 28, 2016, 10:48:02 AM

Offline ⚕ Ðℰλ†ℋ ☠ ☾♄☼кϵ ⚕

• Veteran Member
  • Dying to Live, Living to Die.
    • View Profile
Hello everyone, I have a made a new guild for any/everyone Metal around here.. Looking for active and kind hearted folk whom love the metal genre as much as I do.. My main goal is to help the people that surround me at the best of my abilities whilst rocking hard and head banging all along the way.. Dont have to be the best in the game to join me, only thing I ask is you do your best to be a productive citizen and keep your composure no matter the aggravation at hand. Come one come all, even if you dont want to be a part of it, I dont mind peace and quiet either :P Am I going solo or who is with me??  8)

February 28, 2016, 12:51:20 PM
Reply #1

Offline Goldens

• Veteran Member
  • Guild Master - GAMEOVER
    • View Profile

February 28, 2016, 03:50:31 PM
Reply #2

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
It is what is it.. lol They smashed the mold in frustration after they had produced me..  ;D

February 29, 2016, 01:15:57 AM
Reply #3

Offline Goldens

• Veteran Member
  • Guild Master - GAMEOVER
    • View Profile
Comfort you are intending vain dreaming, I do not think the board. I see you do not normally  :D :D :D

February 29, 2016, 11:49:47 AM
Reply #4

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
I dont know what you are saying but I do believe you are trying to be insulting?.. I play plenty, I started about a week ago and Im online while most of you are probably sleeping or in school.. Im 25 years old with a 11 month old daughter and I am from Chicago(Central Time-Zone) so it wouldnt surprise me if you dont know who I am.. I play for leisure and just enjoy the modifications on InsertMU to a game i started playing when i was like 10 years old, lol
I am a Love/Hate type of person, either you love me or you hate me and nothing in-between, it is what it is my friend.. See you around  ;)