Author Topic: I'm Hack ?? xD!  (Read 925 times)

June 07, 2014, 04:36:31 PM

Offline iLL4p4sS

• Legendary Member
  • Insert Mu Rulez
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 03:44:15 PM by iLL4p4sS »

June 07, 2014, 05:12:26 PM
Reply #1

Offline 🌸тяαςε🌸

• in extremis
  • Admin
  • Master
  • will we die, just a little?
    • View Profile
where is the 1 hit there?
Video 1: your HP and SD weren't 100%. and you weren't potting when he hit you.

Video 2: definitely not 1 hit. duh!

Video 3: i don't see anything wrong there. what i'm wondering is, why Swifter's damage to you is only 29k while you damage him 60k? that can't be 65k+29k, which is the usual or else you'll be dead sooner than expected.

Video 4: eh? your 1 hit imagination? i didn't see you die right away. and both your HP bar fluctuated the same way.

now, as i said in game, i don't care if your potrate is like the speed of light, what i care are all your 1 hits when you think nobody is observing. you made these videos with 2 GMs watching. and one more thing, the GD acc set you used in this duel is not even FO. i'll catch you again one of these days when you think it is "safe".
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 05:14:23 PM by FroZenSin »

June 07, 2014, 06:04:55 PM
Reply #2

Offline Лунатик

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
where is the 1 hit there?
Video 1: your HP and SD weren't 100%. and you weren't potting when he hit you.

Video 2: definitely not 1 hit. duh!

Video 3: i don't see anything wrong there. what i'm wondering is, why Swifter's damage to you is only 29k while you damage him 60k? that can't be 65k+29k, which is the usual or else you'll be dead sooner than expected.

Video 4: eh? your 1 hit imagination? i didn't see you die right away. and both your HP bar fluctuated the same way.

now, as i said in game, i don't care if your potrate is like the speed of light, what i care are all your 1 hits when you think nobody is observing. you made these videos with 2 GMs watching. and one more thing, the GD acc set you used in this duel is not even FO. i'll catch you again one of these days when you think it is "safe".

He is right, and  for me those videos aren't a good prove,videos must be at least 1 min long and you should show your stats and gear ...

June 16, 2014, 02:27:25 AM
Reply #3

Offline PurpleKush

• Master
  • I don't care about your feelings
    • View Profile
Slepnob  :D

Class: Blade Master
Guild: WANTED
Position: Battle Master

June 18, 2014, 11:46:56 PM
Reply #4